Seventh Circle Artworks Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Alex Palmer, company name seventhcircleartworks
2. Employees of seventhcircleartworks or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
5. Closing date for entry will be as stated on the website. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
Prize/s are as stated on the seventhcircleartworks.com website Compatitions Page the winner/s will be notified via email within 28 days of the closing date of the competition.
-Entrants must complete the competition form, the form must be completed by the person or persons who have provided the email address/contact information.
-Only one entry per person/email per IP address, multiply entries from same email address or IP address will be disqualified from competition and contact information removed from SCA’s Database.
-Entrants must complete the entry form and select either to opt in or out of being added to the SCA promotional/mailing contact database.(Requests to be removed from SCA's database at any time by contacting email@example.com)
-Further information can be found at:
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen:
At random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by viewing Winner Page on the
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.